2021 GSBF Bonsai Rendezvous
Golden State Bonsai Federation Bonsai Rendezvous Online Donation and Consignment Seller Instructions
The GSBF Bonsai Rendezvous is providing the Bonsai Community the opportunity to sell bonsai related materials via one of 4 silent auctions to be held at the two-day GSBF Rendezvous on October 2 & 3, 2021 at the Hotel Mission De Oro, Santa Nella CA. To sell your Bonsai Related items please follow the
Online Consignment Seller Instructions. Should you wish to donate to GSBF rather than sell Bonsai Related items please fill out the
Receipt for Donation Form and bring the item(s) to the event.
Auction Bidders may obtain a bidder number by filling out the
Bidder Registration Sheet and contacting Mario Rendina. A nominal $5 fee is required to bid and will be paid at the event.
Auction and consignment highlights and materials:
There will be two silent auctions each day at the event.
- The Consignment seller will receive 70% of the final bid price.
- As this is a fund-raising event and no admission will be charged at this free-to-the-public event, GSBF will retain 30% of the final sale price.
- The winning Bidder will pay the applicable sales tax.
- List your items with the Silent Auction Consignee Registration Form.
- Enter your bids on the Silent Auction Item Bid Sheet.
For information and if you have any questions, please contact Mario Rendina at email@example.com or via his cell phone: 619-743-6664.